2000yr old Thirukural

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My father is THE BEST

When I was 4 Yrs Old : "My father is THE BEST
When I was 6 Yrs Old : "My father seems to know everyone
When I was 10 Yrs Old : "My father is excellent but he is short tempered
When I was 12 Yrs Old : "My father was nice when I was little
When I was 14 Yrs Old : "My father started being too sensitive
When I was 16 Yrs Old : "My father can't keep up with modern times
When I was 18 Yrs Old : "My father is getting less tolerant as the days pass by
When I was 20 Yrs Old : "It is too hard to forgive my father,
how could my Mum stand him all these years
When I was 25 Yrs Old : "My father seems to be objecting to everything I do
When I was 30 Yrs Old : "It's very difficult to be in agreement with my father,
I wonder if my Grandfather was troubled by my father when he was a youth
When I was 40 Yrs Old : "My father brought me up with a lot of discipline,
I must do the same
When I was 45 Yrs Old : "I am puzzled, how did my father manage to raise all of us
When I was 50 Yrs Old : "It's rather difficult to control my kids,
how much did my father suffer for the sake of upbringing and protecting us
When I was 55 Yrs Old : "My father was far looking and had wide plans for us,
he was gentle and outstanding.
When I became 60 Yrs Old : "My father is THE BEST


Note that it took 56 Yrs to complete the cycle and return to the starting point
"My father is THE BEST "


Let's be good to our parents before it's too late.

No comments:

Blog Archive